I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the newest members of the Patriots to New England!
I can tell already, we’re going to have a blast! But, unlike Miami, Jacksonville, and Baltimore, there are some things about New England that you are going to have to get used to.
1. The weather. Sure, Baltimore is fairly cool so I think Adelius will be okay, but to Sammy Morris and Kyle Brady – be ready. It gets chilly!
2. Our drivers all suck, well, with the exception of me, of course. Be careful when you take your giant Luxury SUV’s out on the roads.
3. Boston is still a baseball town so don’t take offense when you guys are heading to the playoffs and the top story on Boston sports pages is what Theo Epstein had for breakfast.
4. Kyle, you’re going to have to find a new number. We only have room for one #80. Love ya, Troy!
5. You guys were brought in to accentuate the team. Remember, Brady, that would be Tom, is king.
With the Patriots making so many moves early on, I’m excited to see what else Bill and Scott have in store.