Last week, I answered a Friday Five for the first time in three years. This week, I am again strained for something to write about so I thought I’d answer it again, but all the questions are lamer than lame. So, commenter John Squires put some questions in that are much better, so I thought I’d answer those instead. Here goes nothing…
1. What have you just added to your DVD collection? I really don’t have a DVD collection. I’m just not a movie person, but my dad just bought Spider Man 3.
2. How much time a week do you spend online? Way too much. Just at work alone I spend at least five to six hours a day online.
3. What would you miss most if you were shipwrecked on a desert island? Internet. 😀
4. What’s your earliest memory? No one ever believes me when I tell them but I can remember being in my crib as a toddler.
5. Are you a morning person or an evening person? Neither. I’m an afternoon person.