Yesterday was pretty friggin awesome unless you’re a Tennessee Titans fan or a bona fide Patriots hater in which case yesterday sucked. A few things that were awesome about yesterday:
- Scoring 59 points in the snow.
- They finally won convincingly in their throwback uniforms. Last week especially, my dad was having horrid flashbacks of the Patriots of yore.
- Laurence Maroney ran like he should. For the first time in a while, he wasn’t auditioning for “Dancing With the Stars”.
- Sebastian Vollmer looked AWESOME.
- The Jets lost to Buffalo and Harvard alum Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Oh, and Mark “San-chise” threw six interceptions. It’s not as easy when teams actually have film of you, is it Marky? Matt Ryan you are not.
This week is gonna be much better than last. 😀